Boom Truck Rental
Our business was started with 1 boom truck and has now grown to 10!
We have operators and equipment licensed and available to travel in CT, NY, RI, and MA.
Our Boom Truck Fleet consists of:
- (1) 17 Ton National Boom Truck
- (1) 21 Ton National Boom Truck
- (1) 23 Ton National Boom Truck
- (2) 28 Ton Manitex Boom Trucks
- (1) 30 Ton National Boom Truck
- (1) 30 Ton Manitex Boom Truck
- (3) 33 Ton National Boom Trucks
Our company got its name by doing “Quick Picks” with our boom trucks. When we first started in the business, contractors had no choice but to rent a crane for 8 hours, regardless of how long the job actually took. Understanding that many contractors only had a few picks or much less then 8 hrs of crane time, we implemented the industries first half-day minimum charge. It worked perfectly for HVAC contractors who had 1 or 2 RTU’s to pick or roofing contractors who had 1 load of material to hoist. The boom truck was perfect for these tasks because of its relatively small size and its quick set up/break down. It allowed us to quickly get in and out of multiple jobs in a day, and allowed our customers to save money on crane costs.
Many of our boom trucks have deck space on them that allows us to receive, store, and deliver our customers pieces without the necessity of additional trucking costs, yet another way our boom trucks save our customers money. We offer both outdoor storage and indoor warehousing (for pieces that require it) and can provide trucking if pieces are larger then the crane can accommodate.
- HVAC Contractors – RTU’s, Chillers, Curbs
- Material Hoisting – Mason, Roofing Contractors
- Tree Services – Tree Removal (Cutting in sections or man basket)
- Landscapers – Tree and Bush Planting
- Builders/Re-modelers – Truss Setting